2 Tops (first ever)
1 Baby Sling
I've also realized a few things about my sewing self this year.
1. I am a very slow sewer. I used to start projects a day or two before I needed to wear them and then get all bummed out because I couldn't get them done or they turned out to be wadders for one reason or another (fit, style, etc.). Now I realize I need to start at least a month in advance if I want to make something for a specific event.
2. Even though it slows me down more, I like to watch TV while I sew.
3. When in doubt, make a muslin. I used to think I could do without a muslin to save time. ROFL!!!!!!!
4. I feel better when I am wearing clothes I've made for myself.
5. If I have a snowballs chance in H#$%at making it to PR Weekend in Philadelphia, I have got to stop buying fabric, seriously, I have spent more $$$$ on fabric this year than I care to admit, most of which is still folded and stacked.
6. The more I sew the better I get at it.
Armed with my revelations and the support of my sewing cyber friends, I am excited to see what we all will create in the coming year.
2010 here I come!