Food and Fitness

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Another Mimi G. T-Shirt Maxi


I'm really on a "I want something new to wear today" kick. I'm super busy and super tired so I didn't have time to get to the dress I had planned, enter this UFO.  I actually started this dress late September and then the weather changed so it sat on the dress form until last night.  I have made this before and reviewed it Here. There really isn't more I can say about how much I love it. If you haven't tried it, please do, you'll love it.



I made this version out of a lovely modal knit from High End Fabrics on ebay.  This fabric feels heavenly BUT it is super clingy so proper foundation garments are a must.

 

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute. Love the shoes. Dress fits perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good look on you. The fabric drape is fabulous and yes, I love the shoes. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely...you wear it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, yet another beautiful dress! I really love your style!

    ReplyDelete