Food and Fitness

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

B5564 - What I'm working on

I've been trying to steal sewing time while taking care of a very hungry newborn and trying to rebuild my Fall wardrobe. I thought I'd add a few tunics that I can wear with leggings and boots to have a pulled together look that is baby friendly. First up is Butterick 5564.


It is a fast and easy pattern and one should be able to complete it in a day but at the rate I'm going, I may finish it by the end of the week. Here is what I have so far.

FRONT



BACK



I'll work on putting the sleeves in tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Nice! This top should be comfy for you to wear (while still stylish).

    Now go get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to look terrific when you're done! I love the fabric. It looks like a perfect match to your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! It looks comfortable but still pulled together. How did I miss this pattern??

    It's amazing how much a tiny little person can eat, hey? I feel like I spend my entire day nursing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful! Long tops or tunics are EXACTLY what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that fabric too :) It's turning out well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't noticed this pattern before - I don't know why, because I really like the style. Love the fabric you have picked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabric you chose. I like how the pattern is stylish but comfy at the same time. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great fabric! I love the pattern. It inspired me to continue the same passion I have - recreating "ukay-ukay" finds to okay-okay in between audit engagements. :) -Issa of Ukay, Fine Whatever!

    ReplyDelete