Food and Fitness

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Planning but no sewing

It's been a while since I last posted but I'm still here. After having MS (multiple sclerosis) for half my life, one would think I'd figure out how to stay in front of it which actually I usually can do but this time, I can't seem to beat the fatigue which has me falling to sleep on the couch or when I go to cuddle with my boys at bedtime for a few minutes and waking up 4 hours later. So although I have three UFO's that I need to finish and a new pattern traced and altered and fabric pre-shrunk, I cannot seem to stay awake to do anything. I also have all the major components for my dedicated sewing area purchased (table, rolling task chair, Ott light (40% off at JoAnn's), I don't have the energy to put the space together. I haven't even been viewing the PR digests and keeping up with blog posts daily which is unheard of! Hopefully if I go to bed early for the next two nights, I'll have enough energy to make a simple top on Friday.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! Looking forward to your finished top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, I know how you feel. I often have so much planned, but once I sit down my body sais, "Seriously"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for all your well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to have you sign up for the Spring Month of Tops sew-a-long. I need your email address to invite you in. You can add it to a comment on my regular blog, or email it to me at fayedoll@cox.net.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Kelly, Just popping in to say hello. I do pray you are feeling better. Hope you are enjoying some nice spring weather!

    ReplyDelete