Food and Fitness

Friday, August 21, 2009

Dress #2 for DD






Pattern Description: Strapless sundress

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? I didn't use a pattern

Were the instructions easy to follow? This dress was so easy I didn't need any instructions
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I loved that with one serged seam, casing for the elastic, under bust elastic, the hem and ribbon trim, I had a cute dress in no time for my daughter. I also especially loved the fabric as this one I picked out. I liked the little thread hoops I put on the dress to keep the ribbon in place since I didn't want to stitch it down.

Fabric Used: Quilting Cotton $5.99 a yard on sale at JoAnn's

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? I would definitely sew this for her again. All it took was 1 yard of 45" fabric and a seam for a great look. Total cost $7.
Conclusion: It took no time, my daughter is happy, it's a winner.
Here she is fully accessorized.

No comments:

Post a Comment